Have you or anyone in your family:
· worked overtime only to not get paid for it?
· suffered an injury at work to not get compensated?
· performed a duty that you deemed unsafe?
· refused a coffee or lunch break by the boss?
· dismissed without just cause?
· experienced bullying at work?If you answered YES to any of these questions, it’s time you learned what to do and what can be done to ensure your work is a safe environment.
Aksyon Ng Ating Kabataan (ANAK) Inc. in partnership with Migrante Manitoba, is conducting free workshops that will provide you with the skills to spot workplace dangers, respond constructively, and refuse dangerous work. We encourage parents, youth, and everyone with work to take part.
The workshop will take place on Saturday February 18, 2017, 2pm at the University of Winnipeg (Room 1L04) and can take between 2.5 and 3 hours to complete. A light meal will be provided. Certificates of completion will also be awarded.
Register to become a participant: click here to register online
or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 204-999-1348